About Me

My Photo
Well let’s see. I was born during the Blizzard of 1978 in Lima, Ohio. I have lived in Ohio all my life. I like it here. We have corn fields instead of oceans, overpasses instead of mountains and fog instead of smog. Sure it's not the promise land, but sometimes one doesn't need postcard worthy beauty on the outside to have it elsewhere. I'm a writer for fun, a Paralegal for profession, and while one pays the bills, one feeds my imagination, or perhaps my imagination feeds my writing...either way, Writing is as much of who I am as the color of my eyes, or the way that I smile. Blogs are great communication tools, and I'm here to communicate with YOU...yeah, you who's reading this right now....*assuming anyone's out there* *crickets chirp* Alrightee then, IF anyone should find themselves here, be it by accident or on purpose, welcome, glad to have you aboard. Throw anchor, stay awhile! Sunshine & Smiles, ~Heather Lynn~

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Laugh til it Hurts!

Elizabeth Bennet, one of my favorite fictional women once said:

She and I have that in common.

For I too, dearly love to laugh.

That's one of the reasons I love people who MAKE me laugh.  Not that they need to twist my arm or anything, but I do, laughing is just the best, is it not?

Friday night, at our local American Legion Fish Fry....my friend Linda and her husband Bruce were our dinner dates.  First of all, the American Legion has THE BEST fish in town.....and also some of the cheapest drinks!  I go for the fish, my husband goes for the cheap booze!

Anyway, So Linda, Bruce, myself and Jerimy all sat down for a nice meal and some good conversation and before we know it, we're laughing like a bunch of hyenas!  I mean, we're really hooting and hollering it up at our table!  I don't know if we're really that funny, or if we just think we are, but the laughs were a'plenty and I wasn't even drinking!

The next day, when I went to get out of bed, I noticed this strange feeling in my midsection.  

"What is this sensation?  Why does it hurt when I try to sit up?"

And then it hit me, I laughed so hard, I actually worked my abs out enough that I was SORE!  SORE from laughing!

Can you imagine it, when was the last time you laughed so hard it hurt?

I recommend it!  Highly!

And that m'friends is one reason I'm so so so looking forward to Friday night!  My friend Linda, my little sister, and my mom and myself are all setting out for the great white north!


The land of cheese and beer!  And it's the land of my sister....Angie!  Who's having a birthday this Sunday, and this is one Sister who's not going to miss it!  I'm coming sissy!  Tell Wisconsin to brace itself!  
I have a feeling my ab's are gonna hurt come Monday!

Bring on the Fun!!!

and the cheese!

mmmmmmm

I love Cheese.....

And I love my sister.....

Wisconsin, I'll see you soon!!!

and Linda, and Brooke, and Mom...ya'll will be too!

C'mon Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY TRAILS OHIO!

*HeatherLynn*


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your thoughts...AND...while I may be slow, 99% of the time, I'll leave you a comment back! So get interactive would ya!? :) xoxoxxo, ~hl~