About Me

My Photo
Well let’s see. I was born during the Blizzard of 1978 in Lima, Ohio. I have lived in Ohio all my life. I like it here. We have corn fields instead of oceans, overpasses instead of mountains and fog instead of smog. Sure it's not the promise land, but sometimes one doesn't need postcard worthy beauty on the outside to have it elsewhere. I'm a writer for fun, a Paralegal for profession, and while one pays the bills, one feeds my imagination, or perhaps my imagination feeds my writing...either way, Writing is as much of who I am as the color of my eyes, or the way that I smile. Blogs are great communication tools, and I'm here to communicate with YOU...yeah, you who's reading this right now....*assuming anyone's out there* *crickets chirp* Alrightee then, IF anyone should find themselves here, be it by accident or on purpose, welcome, glad to have you aboard. Throw anchor, stay awhile! Sunshine & Smiles, ~Heather Lynn~

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Brand Spankin New



Hello there....It's great to see you.  I don't know where you came from, but am so ecstatic that you've come by.

This is the offical first post, of my new blog.  A fresh start, a new beginning.

For those of you who used to read my stuff over at Random Thoughts of a Restless Mind, thanks for making the transition, for everyone else, welcome.

While my time writing at RTOARM were some of the best and WORST times of my life, I feel like that part of my life has come to a successful end.  This new blog, shall serve my new purpose for writing....and that's the new and improved HeatherLynn.

Old HeatherLynn was a bit "random"....sometimes irate, sometimes weepy...This page should be a little more focused....

ha,ha...who am I kidding, have I ever been all that focused?

Anyhoo....So this is the new blog.  Full of new endeavors...and in a mere 24 days now, I will be publishing my first Novel, "Dead in a Ditch" to Amazon for distribution.

Dead in a Ditch is about a girl, Vivienne Taylor.  She's just a small town girl...who wakes up one day in the middle of nowhere.  Beaten, bruised, on the verge of no longer existing....and she can't comprehend how it is she found herself to be in the shape she's in.

She has a choice, lay there and die, or get the guts to try.  The journey Vivienne will take you on is a painful one, but one that will have you smiling at times, nervous at others, and in the end, will take you for a ride you won't want to put down until the end.

Dead in a Ditch is filled with colorful characters and is a story that has a little something to appeal to just about anyone.

I sincerely look forward to the release for sale in July, and I hope that my little story....gets its fair shot at being big!

Thanks to everyone who's helped me along the way, and I know that millions of writers every day set out to do what I'm attempting....but honestly, even if I only sell ONE measly little book, that's still more than I'd of sold if I never tried.  And while it's not success by society's standards, it is by mine.  Putting yourself out there is scary, hoping and praying you're good enough "for this" is a frequent thought....but here goes nothing....Nothing Ventured...

....Nothing gained!

Ever so Sincerely,
~Heather Lynn~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your thoughts...AND...while I may be slow, 99% of the time, I'll leave you a comment back! So get interactive would ya!? :) xoxoxxo, ~hl~