About Me

My Photo
Well let’s see. I was born during the Blizzard of 1978 in Lima, Ohio. I have lived in Ohio all my life. I like it here. We have corn fields instead of oceans, overpasses instead of mountains and fog instead of smog. Sure it's not the promise land, but sometimes one doesn't need postcard worthy beauty on the outside to have it elsewhere. I'm a writer for fun, a Paralegal for profession, and while one pays the bills, one feeds my imagination, or perhaps my imagination feeds my writing...either way, Writing is as much of who I am as the color of my eyes, or the way that I smile. Blogs are great communication tools, and I'm here to communicate with YOU...yeah, you who's reading this right now....*assuming anyone's out there* *crickets chirp* Alrightee then, IF anyone should find themselves here, be it by accident or on purpose, welcome, glad to have you aboard. Throw anchor, stay awhile! Sunshine & Smiles, ~Heather Lynn~

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Musings of the TV Variety:

So tonight while face'timing with my sister Angie in Wisconsin, she says:

"Have you watched "Orange is the new black"....

Me:  "Yeah, why?  Did the new season come out and I missed it?

Her:  "No, I'm only like half way through the first season."

Me:  "Oh, whew.  ok.  Well yeah, I've watched it, I'm up to date and awaiting the next season to come out this summer.

Her:  "you look like Alex right now"

Now before I continue with this conversation I'm going to preface it by saying that I think Alex is beautiful and I absolutely have nothing against lesbians.  To each their own I say.  We may not bat for the same team, but we're all human.  And I'm a human who likes to mess with my sister!  Messing with Sister shall now commence.

Me:  You think I look like a giant lesbian?

Her:  No, well, I mean, I didn't mean it like that...I just meant,....

Me:  So I look like a lesbian, great!  Just what a girl needs to hear from her SISTER!

Her:  Ok, sorry, I mean, I think Alex is really pretty....If it makes you feel any better, I'll be Piper!

{Ironically, this is something only sisters say to each other and truly mean, and ultimately get away with saying to one another}

Alex and Piper

Me and My sissy

Me:  OMG!!  NO!  Don't you be piper, that means I look like the girl that wants to go down on you in the shower, and I'm your freaking sister!  ewwwwwwwww!!  that's worse, DON'T BE PIPER!!!!!

Her:  Oh, geesh, yeah, you're right, yeah that was bad, ok, ok, I'm not piper!

Me:  *laughing*...."I'm just messing with you Ang, I think Alex is really pretty, so thank you!

-----------------------------



In other news, I'm not sure that is very productive for a writer, who should be writing, to binge watch a tv show about a writer, with writer's block, who is spiraling out of control.

I could see this going badly for me.

Especially now that I have a slight crush on Hank Moody, aka David Duchovny.
















I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but to the writer's of Californication & to David Duchovny who plays Hank Moody flawlessly and with astounding appeal and yet poetic grotesqueness, I send my gratitude for giving my procrastination a valid excuse! 

Also, one little thing to the writers of Californication....there's nothing wrong with BLOGGING!
*laughs*

Assholes!

With all my Luv & Respect.....

Here's hoping you have a good sense of humor about me calling you A-holes!

xoxo
~HeatherLynn~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your thoughts...AND...while I may be slow, 99% of the time, I'll leave you a comment back! So get interactive would ya!? :) xoxoxxo, ~hl~