About Me

My Photo
Well let’s see. I was born during the Blizzard of 1978 in Lima, Ohio. I have lived in Ohio all my life. I like it here. We have corn fields instead of oceans, overpasses instead of mountains and fog instead of smog. Sure it's not the promise land, but sometimes one doesn't need postcard worthy beauty on the outside to have it elsewhere. I'm a writer for fun, a Paralegal for profession, and while one pays the bills, one feeds my imagination, or perhaps my imagination feeds my writing...either way, Writing is as much of who I am as the color of my eyes, or the way that I smile. Blogs are great communication tools, and I'm here to communicate with YOU...yeah, you who's reading this right now....*assuming anyone's out there* *crickets chirp* Alrightee then, IF anyone should find themselves here, be it by accident or on purpose, welcome, glad to have you aboard. Throw anchor, stay awhile! Sunshine & Smiles, ~Heather Lynn~

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I really hate.....

I really hate....when my day starts off all wrong....

like by over sleeping....

and then having a bloody nose.....


followed by choking on a vitamin, nearly dying while my dog Chubs watches from the comfort of his dog bed.  And why does he get to lay around all day while I have to to off to work to support his lazy-dog-luvin-butt-smelling-tush?

Ok, whew...got that outta my system.

I sound cranky don't I?  Did I mention that my Vitamin D gel tab ended up coming out my nose and then stuck to the kitchen countertop?  That TMI for before noon on a Thursday?

 I apologize, I'm trying to shake it off.

Last night I didn't get a lick of sleep, well, not real sleep anyway, I spent the whole night tossing and turning and DREAMING...I must be wound pretty tight and don't know it because all night long I dreamed about all the things I have to do this week, except for, they all went wrong.....like I bought a chair on a facebook garage sale site :  (She's a beaut ain't she?)

and I'm supposed to go pick it up in Convoy on Saturday at 1:00 p.m.  Well, I dreamed I realized at like 4:00 p.m. that I forgot to go and missed it! 

I also dreamed that I was Angelina Jolie, and I was a newborn vampire and had amazing powers I didn't know how to use yet...(I recently watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Part II...can't ya tell?) 

followed by....

Dreaming that my radio interview went horribly, because I got up to the microphone and forgot how to speak in English, everything I said came out in Italian and DJ Old Skool thought I was having a stroke and looked at me like I was from another planet.

I hate when that happens, but I will say that whilst I was mortified by my lack of being able to speak English, my Italian was quite beautiful.....I was so fluent, and while on one hand it was a nightmare, on the other hand, it was so awesome, because I've been haphazardly trying to learn Italian for years.

So far I can say: "che è una macchina"

Which means, "that is a car"....exciting huh?!?  Can't wait to get to Italy and point and say "che è una macchina!"

Naturally the Italians will look at me like I'm an escaped mental patient, or a great lover of the obvious, and then I'll say the other Italian phrase that I know:  "la pizza per favore"

Which means "Pizza Please"

I figure if I can point out a car, and grab some real authentic Italian pizza, I'll be just fine over seas.  Right?!  Yeah, I'm sure it'll be ok.



Well, that's enough about me.....hope your day's started out better than mine....have a Happy Thursday everyone.

Buongiorno,

~Signora Heather Lynn~

2 comments :

  1. Welcome to 6 nights a week in my dreamland. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You poor poor girl.....What shall we do about this problem then ya think? :)

      ~hl~

      Delete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your thoughts...AND...while I may be slow, 99% of the time, I'll leave you a comment back! So get interactive would ya!? :) xoxoxxo, ~hl~