About Me

My Photo
Well let’s see. I was born during the Blizzard of 1978 in Lima, Ohio. I have lived in Ohio all my life. I like it here. We have corn fields instead of oceans, overpasses instead of mountains and fog instead of smog. Sure it's not the promise land, but sometimes one doesn't need postcard worthy beauty on the outside to have it elsewhere. I'm a writer for fun, a Paralegal for profession, and while one pays the bills, one feeds my imagination, or perhaps my imagination feeds my writing...either way, Writing is as much of who I am as the color of my eyes, or the way that I smile. Blogs are great communication tools, and I'm here to communicate with YOU...yeah, you who's reading this right now....*assuming anyone's out there* *crickets chirp* Alrightee then, IF anyone should find themselves here, be it by accident or on purpose, welcome, glad to have you aboard. Throw anchor, stay awhile! Sunshine & Smiles, ~Heather Lynn~

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I've been asked a lot, how I write stories...
where they come from....
Well, this might look like just a door to you
in fact its a door here at my office.

Pretty typical door right?



Well in this door, I see 
4 wine glasses,
big bird,
Delbert
&
A pair of legs in the air complete with feet.

Jerimy's bathroom door at his house on clime street,
Ariel's dad King Triton.

And I always see shapes and things in the clouds.
My brain never stops inventing, seeking out and entertaining me.

And thank god I say, because how many bathroom doors have you stared at and just saw a door?


Never lose your Child-like wonder, or your imagination
You're born with it, but it's your job to not let it die as you age.

And let me tell you,
its not any easy thing to keep
LIFE sometimes will suck the enthusiasm right out of you
Your job is not to let it.

This list is the kind of thing that will keep you young
amused
and the life of any party
Try it
Like it
Live it!




~HeatherLynn~

Just for fun:

 Criminal Background check Thumbprints


 Sperm swimming upstream

 Boobs as pictured in a national geographic
or a heart that's been stabbed with a knife
or balls, could be balls....
Or an Alligator's eyes


A dandelion at seed about to blow away
4th of July fireworks
Shattered glass
A Lion sleeping

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your thoughts...AND...while I may be slow, 99% of the time, I'll leave you a comment back! So get interactive would ya!? :) xoxoxxo, ~hl~