About Me

My Photo
Well let’s see. I was born during the Blizzard of 1978 in Lima, Ohio. I have lived in Ohio all my life. I like it here. We have corn fields instead of oceans, overpasses instead of mountains and fog instead of smog. Sure it's not the promise land, but sometimes one doesn't need postcard worthy beauty on the outside to have it elsewhere. I'm a writer for fun, a Paralegal for profession, and while one pays the bills, one feeds my imagination, or perhaps my imagination feeds my writing...either way, Writing is as much of who I am as the color of my eyes, or the way that I smile. Blogs are great communication tools, and I'm here to communicate with YOU...yeah, you who's reading this right now....*assuming anyone's out there* *crickets chirp* Alrightee then, IF anyone should find themselves here, be it by accident or on purpose, welcome, glad to have you aboard. Throw anchor, stay awhile! Sunshine & Smiles, ~Heather Lynn~

Thursday, October 11, 2012

IT"S ALLLLLIVVVVVEEEEEE!



Er, well, not so much "alive" as it is "WRITTEN!"  yes folks that's right, I finally, finished it!

*wipes sweat off brow*

Man this has been a long long haul.....Now lets hope it was worth all the effort!

C'mon, do the happy dance with me!  Don't just stand there!
Shake that booty!
and hollar woooohooooooooo!

Thank you for taking the time to share in my joys
and for all the times you sympathized with my lows.

Yours Truly,
~HeatherLynn~

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. where is the like button is right, I want to LIKE your comment! :)

      Delete
  2. My goodness, this blog still exists? hahaha I can't believe it.
    I used to read it when I was a student and then I drifted off.
    Blogs Browser..still alive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogs Browser!?!??!?! is it really you? Maannn, it's so good to have you back m'friend! Its been FOREVER!

      How on earth did you find your way back here? This is a new page even!

      ~hl~

      Delete
  3. haha I know its been forever! I was cleaning up my inbox yesterday when I saw an email sent in June informing me about this new webpage. Did you used to have a photo blog too? sometimes I confuse the blogs that I used to visit :(
    Blogs Browser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bb - yes, i used to have a photo blog, and the "Random Thoughts of a Restless Mind" blog for years....

      Glad you found your way back!!

      Delete

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your thoughts...AND...while I may be slow, 99% of the time, I'll leave you a comment back! So get interactive would ya!? :) xoxoxxo, ~hl~