About Me

My Photo
Well let’s see. I was born during the Blizzard of 1978 in Lima, Ohio. I have lived in Ohio all my life. I like it here. We have corn fields instead of oceans, overpasses instead of mountains and fog instead of smog. Sure it's not the promise land, but sometimes one doesn't need postcard worthy beauty on the outside to have it elsewhere. I'm a writer for fun, a Paralegal for profession, and while one pays the bills, one feeds my imagination, or perhaps my imagination feeds my writing...either way, Writing is as much of who I am as the color of my eyes, or the way that I smile. Blogs are great communication tools, and I'm here to communicate with YOU...yeah, you who's reading this right now....*assuming anyone's out there* *crickets chirp* Alrightee then, IF anyone should find themselves here, be it by accident or on purpose, welcome, glad to have you aboard. Throw anchor, stay awhile! Sunshine & Smiles, ~Heather Lynn~

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I don't know how it happened....

but I've hopelessly fallen in love with a table!  Yes, I know, it's shocking, and unethical, and wrong to love a "possession" with fiery passion, but I do, I'm in love with a table, and I can't apologize for it.

I swear it's like this wood was carved, nailed, whittled, decorated and painted with me in mind!

I'm so happy I found you table, ....

I hope we live happily ever after together....



Oh, I also bought a new vehicle, and I'm ashamed to admit, that I pretty much LOVE it too!














I never wanted to have such affection for material things, and while the vehicle is used, it DOES have heated leather seats, and while I got the table on a Facebook Garage sale site, I feel like the luckiest girl to be able to have found such wonderful, affordable finds!

Nothing's better than finding things you love, and actually being able to afford to buy them and knowing that you won't have to feel guilty about what you spent.

And while I'm counting blessings, I just want to give thanks for Jerimy, my better half, Easton, the offspring of my better half, George and Chubs, my furbabies, and for our new home that we bought together as a family.  My cup runeth over...

I vow to never take my blessings for granted.

And to top it all off, I sold a handful of books this month so far, and I'm so very lucky to have sales still coming in after the release of my books has come and gone and probably nearly forgotten by most.

The season of Thanksgiving is upon us, and this is one thankful Ohio-writer-monkey!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

~HeatherLynn~



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your thoughts...AND...while I may be slow, 99% of the time, I'll leave you a comment back! So get interactive would ya!? :) xoxoxxo, ~hl~