It's official, "The Accident" has a release date! September 1, 2026 the book will go live for sale on Amazon! It's available for pre-order now for ebook/Kindle now, if you want to put your pre-order in for that,
Kindle/Ebook/Amazon Pre-Order Link
Or if you want your book signed and from me, just let me know and I'll put you on the pre-order list and you can have your book BEFORE everyone who's waiting to purchase online! Putting in my Author's copies order tomorrow! So, there's still time if you want on the list.
It's been a long time since I've published a new book and let me tell you, it's been a lot of work, but hopefully you all, my devoted readers, will find that it was worth the wait, and you can enjoy this new tale.
Looking forward to seeing what everybody thinks when they have it in their hands and are able to read it!
Mark those calendars, tell a friend, a new book is coming, and coming soon!
9/1/26
*Heather Lynn*

No comments :
Post a Comment
Leave me a message! I'd love to hear your thoughts...AND...while I may be slow, 99% of the time, I'll leave you a comment back! So get interactive would ya!? :) xoxoxxo, ~hl~